Emma Weinbren is news analysis editor at The Grocer. She writes, edits and commissions analysis pieces on the latest fmcg stories, as well as writing news and deputising for news editor Ronan Hegarty.
,br> Emma won the PPA New Talent Award for New Section Editor of the Year in 2016. Prior to joining The Grocer in 2016, Emma was deputy and features editor at Chemist+Druggist, a weekly magazine and website for UK pharmacists.
The model would enable customers to pick up online orders in a designated 15-minute to two-hour window
Sainsbury’s is launching early morning home delivery slots in Scotland for the first time next month
We got contactless about six weeks ago, which has made such a difference in terms of ease from a customer point of view
- Hotel Chocolat's Angus Thirlwell on cocoa, Brexit and onlineSubscription
- Mike Coupe hits out at 'failing' business rates systemSubscription
- Amazon reveals plans to add 5,000 UK jobs in 2017Subscription
- Greencore, Heron Foods and Subway caught underpaying staffSubscription
- Waitrose Whiting Way, Wells: Grocer 33 store of the weekSubscription
- Sainsbury's adds five SKUs to frozen meat-free lineupSubscription
- Sainsbury's #fooddancing ad proves a hit on TwitterSubscription