Emma Weinbren is news analysis editor at The Grocer. She writes, edits and commissions analysis pieces on the latest fmcg stories, as well as writing news and deputising for news editor Ronan Hegarty.
,br> Emma won the PPA New Talent Award for New Section Editor of the Year in 2016. Prior to joining The Grocer in 2016, Emma was deputy and features editor at Chemist+Druggist, a weekly magazine and website for UK pharmacists.
Fortnum & Mason sales soar 16% over ChristmasSubscription
The luxury brand reported a 22% year-on-year increase in online sales in the five weeks to 1 January
Convibo adds Tesco to 1-hr delivery serviceSubscription
Convibo will begin delivering Tesco products to London customers within the space of an hour next week
Booths reported strong growth in its online channel, with sales from home delivery and click & collect channels up by 6.9%
- Will the Night Tube escalate sales for London c-stores?Subscription
- Waitrose Marlow Hill, High Wycombe: G33 store of the weekSubscription
- Argos is clicking for Mike Coupe – for nowSubscription
- Argos slammed for plans to close Lutterworth distribution hubSubscription
- Aldi reports record sales over ChristmasSubscription
- Hello Fresh launches 'revolution' with new Tube adverts
- Usdaw targets Aldi, Lidl and M&S recognition for 2017Subscription