Ronan is news editor of The Grocer and also covers Morrisons and the tobacco trade.
- 01293 610406
Richard Hayhoe has joined Booker, taking responsibility for the development of its new Family Shopper fascia…
Morrisons has agreed to pay Ocado £170m upfront as part of a 25-year agreement to help the supermarket launch an online grocery business by January.
Sales of Morrisons’ Nutmeg children’s clothing range have beaten expectations for the first month of trading…
- Tobacco plain packaging u-turn reports denied
- Costcutter shuffles exec deck with new appointments
- Ian Bishop and Jenny Holmes switch from Costcutter to Nisa
- Government denies scrapping plan for plain tobacco packs
- FruitBroo has coffee and tea in its sights
- 'Sexist' plain tobacco packaging research slammed
- The Grocer vying for five major magazine awards
Recent blog posts
It emerged this weekend that Waitrose has retained the services of a QC to comb through the details…
Today the Department of Health told me of its surprise at a story in The Sun proclaiming the news the PM had scrapped plans to force tobacco into plain packs…
Ever since those nice young chaps at Innocent Drinks sold a controlling stake in their smoothie-making business to Coca-Cola, Ella’s Kitchen founder Paul Lindley has become something of the poster boy for the ethical grocery start-up generation…
- Does anyone know the way to Blockbuster?
- Morrisons got talent?
- Going cold turkey
- The Fisher King
- The new edition of The Grocer is now online
- London calling
- The moody blues