Ronan is news editor of The Grocer and also covers Morrisons and the tobacco trade.
- 01293 610406
More than one million consumers have signed up for Morrisons’ Match & More price-matching/loyalty scheme, the retailer has…
Morrisons Croydon: store of the weekSubscription
It’s great to hear our efforts are paying off. We put a lot of work into training…
Despite waging war on the discounters and launching a price match/loyalty scheme, Morrisons sales continue to fall…
- Morrisons toys with new concepts at three ‘lab’ stores
- Musgrave trials new Budgens concept store in DorsetSubscription
- Morrisons committed to convenience stores, despite setbacks Subscription
- Tesco's trading strategy? Promote, promote, promote!Subscription
- Is Match & More more or less than the sum of its parts? Subscription
- Morrisons agrees deal with Rieves Lotteries for scratchcard rollout
- Asda claims morale is high despite job cuts
Recent blog posts
Much has been made of incoming Tesco CEO Dave Lewis’ lack of retail knowledge – but you don’t spend 27 years at Unilever without picking up a thing or two about retail.
Pernod is having to change its label so that people realise it is alcoholic.
Morrisons is not alone in making in-store redundancies - and its plans have been a long time in the making.
- Morrisons, cheaper
- Chantler review takes us back to the start
- Vaping not aping
- Morrisons wakes up to the discounters
- E-cigs: Agreement breaks out
- Morrisons' date with destiny
- Up in smoke