Ronan is news editor of The Grocer and also covers Morrisons and the tobacco trade.
- 01293 610406
Morrisons executive chef Neil Nugent is keen to remain in the grocery industry after parting ways with the supermarket…
Morrisons is considering creating in-store availability ‘champions’ to ensure more well-stocked shelves…
Morrisons sales slump hides a silver liningSubscription
Morrisons’ interim results weren’t great. So why are some industry watchers seeing a light at the end of the tunnel for the supermarket?
- Morrisons’ profits plunge in first half as price war eats margin
- Morrisons’ executive chef Neil Nugent departs
- Marlboro to launch Gold in roll your ownSubscription
- E-cigarette makers respond to ‘very negative’ WHO proposalsSubscription
- Ice bucket challenge: stores struggle to meet demand
- Smiths News rolls out 'time-saving' ordering app SNapp
- Costcutter promises to fix supply problems in 'six weeks'Subscription
Recent blog posts
Much has been made of incoming Tesco CEO Dave Lewis’ lack of retail knowledge – but you don’t spend 27 years at Unilever without picking up a thing or two about retail.
Pernod is having to change its label so that people realise it is alcoholic.
Morrisons is not alone in making in-store redundancies - and its plans have been a long time in the making.
- Morrisons, cheaper
- Chantler review takes us back to the start
- Vaping not aping
- Morrisons wakes up to the discounters
- E-cigs: Agreement breaks out
- Morrisons' date with destiny
- Up in smoke