Ronan is news editor of The Grocer and also covers Morrisons and the tobacco trade.
- 01293 610406
Tesco is continuing to try and promote its way out of trouble while some of its rivals are keeping their festive…
Traditional UK grocery sales fell for the first time in 20 years this week…
Is Waitrose getting its store formats right?Subscription
Waitrose MD Mark Price hit the headlines this week following a newspaper interview in which he suggested some of his rival…
- Somnath Saha promoted to chief executive role at Typhoo
- Tesco to create daily best sellers list in availability driveSubscription
- Asda to bring its fresh supply chain forward by six hoursSubscription
- IGD announces plans to double size of mentoring initiativeSubscription
- Sainsbury's on track to open Daventry DC in 2015
- Casper Meijer Big Interview: On a mission to match and moreSubscription
- BAT to appeal against £650,000 HRMC fine for oversupplying Belgium
Recent blog posts
Much has been made of incoming Tesco CEO Dave Lewis’ lack of retail knowledge – but you don’t spend 27 years at Unilever without picking up a thing or two about retail.
Pernod is having to change its label so that people realise it is alcoholic.
Morrisons is not alone in making in-store redundancies - and its plans have been a long time in the making.
- Morrisons, cheaper
- Chantler review takes us back to the start
- Vaping not aping
- Morrisons wakes up to the discounters
- E-cigs: Agreement breaks out
- Morrisons' date with destiny
- Up in smoke