Ronan is news editor of The Grocer and also covers Morrisons and the tobacco trade.
- 01293 610406
Musgrave has opened the first of four new trial stores for its Budgens fascia after a wide-ranging review…
When Morrisons group property director Terry Hartwell resigned last month it was no surprise to see him replaced by…
In the aftermath of Tesco’s £250m profits overstatement, we thought we would take a look at in-store trading.
- Is Match & More more or less than the sum of its parts? Subscription
- Morrisons agrees deal with Rieves Lotteries for scratchcard rollout
- Asda claims morale is high despite job cuts
- New checkout system could end 'unexpected item' woesSubscription
- Suppliers vie for civil powers to take on 'copycat' brandsSubscription
- Morrisons Match & More trials 'beat expectations'
- Morrisons loyalty scheme to match Aldi and Lidl on price
Recent blog posts
Much has been made of incoming Tesco CEO Dave Lewis’ lack of retail knowledge – but you don’t spend 27 years at Unilever without picking up a thing or two about retail.
Pernod is having to change its label so that people realise it is alcoholic.
Morrisons is not alone in making in-store redundancies - and its plans have been a long time in the making.
- Morrisons, cheaper
- Chantler review takes us back to the start
- Vaping not aping
- Morrisons wakes up to the discounters
- E-cigs: Agreement breaks out
- Morrisons' date with destiny
- Up in smoke