Ronan is news editor of The Grocer and also covers Morrisons and the tobacco trade.
- 01293 610406
Stemman has been UK group technical manager at own-label coffee supplier Fine Foods International for the past 18 years
Morrisons is relaunching its loyalty scheme next week and will be dishing out rewards in the form of Morrisons ‘Fivers’
Ranjit Singh Boparan has made a dramatic intervention in the Brexit debate
- Asda forks out as Tesco offers cheapest shop by 10pSubscription
- Costcutter reports sales decline but profitability in sightSubscription
- Morrisons advertises its free-from range for first timeVideoSubscription
- Morrisons to use mystery shoppers to monitor store standardsSubscription
- Grocery Retail Structure 2016 reveals changing store patternsSubscription
- Easyfoodstore cuts price back to 25pSubscription
- Joe Clayton of Beerd Brewery: Alternative CVSubscription
Recent blog posts
Much has been made of incoming Tesco CEO Dave Lewis’ lack of retail knowledge – but you don’t spend 27 years at Unilever without picking up a thing or two about retail.
Pernod is having to change its label so that people realise it is alcoholic.
Morrisons is not alone in making in-store redundancies - and its plans have been a long time in the making.
- Morrisons, cheaper
- Chantler review takes us back to the start
- Vaping not aping
- Morrisons wakes up to the discounters
- E-cigs: Agreement breaks out
- Morrisons' date with destiny
- Up in smoke