Ronan is news editor of The Grocer and also covers Morrisons and the tobacco trade.
- 01293 610406
After Tesco boss Dave Lewis said the retailer would not be cutting any corners in the new year in terms of reducing…
Experts have reiterated warnings that bricks & mortar retailers risk being left behind in the e-cigarette market…
Tesco is investigating the impact of falling commodity prices on its suppliers in a bid to secure better deals…
- Morrisons staff unhappy about availability champions schemeSubscription
- P&H optimistic about Buyco future as it gets on top of supplySubscription
- Tesco turns up promotional heat as rivals bide their timeSubscription
- Fresh Direct merger with Brakes means no holding growth backSubscription
- Is Waitrose getting its store formats right?Subscription
- Somnath Saha promoted to chief executive role at Typhoo
- Tesco to create daily best sellers list in availability driveSubscription
Recent blog posts
Much has been made of incoming Tesco CEO Dave Lewis’ lack of retail knowledge – but you don’t spend 27 years at Unilever without picking up a thing or two about retail.
Pernod is having to change its label so that people realise it is alcoholic.
Morrisons is not alone in making in-store redundancies - and its plans have been a long time in the making.
- Morrisons, cheaper
- Chantler review takes us back to the start
- Vaping not aping
- Morrisons wakes up to the discounters
- E-cigs: Agreement breaks out
- Morrisons' date with destiny
- Up in smoke