Ronan is news editor of The Grocer and also covers Morrisons and the tobacco trade.
- 01293 610406
Nisa interim finance director Robin Brown has agreed to accept a permanent position with the company as chief financial officer.
McColl’s Retail Group boss James Lancaster believes the retailer’s convenience-led strategy has been vindicated…
Our guest retailer Lidl had a comfortable victory in this week’s Grocer 33…
- Nisa hits the road in fight to restore profitabilitySubscription
- Paul Brown, BOL Foods, on Tina Turner, wasps and lardSubscription
- Gary Mills made Morrisons group retail directorSubscription
- Asda beats its G33 pricing rivals by a distanceSubscription
- CMA Which? pricing probe has no problem with shrinking packsSubscription
- It's promo business as usual as Which? is shown the doorSubscription
- Price engineering: finally, a sensible approach from the CMASubscription
Recent blog posts
Much has been made of incoming Tesco CEO Dave Lewis’ lack of retail knowledge – but you don’t spend 27 years at Unilever without picking up a thing or two about retail.
Pernod is having to change its label so that people realise it is alcoholic.
Morrisons is not alone in making in-store redundancies - and its plans have been a long time in the making.
- Morrisons, cheaper
- Chantler review takes us back to the start
- Vaping not aping
- Morrisons wakes up to the discounters
- E-cigs: Agreement breaks out
- Morrisons' date with destiny
- Up in smoke