Ronan is news editor of The Grocer and also covers Morrisons and the tobacco trade.
- 01293 610406
Conviviality will supply P&H with BWS, while P&H will supply tobacco to Conviviality
Asda wins in Unilever special Grocer 33Subscription
We compiled a special Unilever-themed shopping list, with no fewer than 11 of the supplier’s products among the 33 items
Barry Williams joins the Poundland familySubscription
Williams lives close to Poundland’s HQ in the Midlands
- ASH sets out to wean indies off their reliance on tobaccoSubscription
- Asda extends winning margin with second G33 win on the trot
- ASH aims to get small retailers off the tobacco habitSubscription
- Unilever brands back at Tesco.com as standoff is resolvedSubscription
- Nisa bosses accused of 'scaremongering' Subscription
- Morrisons brings back The Best premium label rangeSubscription
- Asda back on top of G33 pricing battle - but only justSubscription
Recent blog posts
Much has been made of incoming Tesco CEO Dave Lewis’ lack of retail knowledge – but you don’t spend 27 years at Unilever without picking up a thing or two about retail.
Pernod is having to change its label so that people realise it is alcoholic.
Morrisons is not alone in making in-store redundancies - and its plans have been a long time in the making.
- Morrisons, cheaper
- Chantler review takes us back to the start
- Vaping not aping
- Morrisons wakes up to the discounters
- E-cigs: Agreement breaks out
- Morrisons' date with destiny
- Up in smoke