Ronan is news editor of The Grocer and also covers Morrisons and the tobacco trade.
- 01293 610406
Groceries Code Adjudicator Christine Tacon has asked Tesco to examine its behaviour towards suppliers during the company’s internal review into the £250m overstatement of its profits.
The former treasurer and head of tax at Morrisons, Paul Coyle, has been charged with insider dealing.
Sainsbury’s has overhauled its pricing strategy and revamped its Brand Match scheme…
- Store of the week: Sainsbury's MacclesfieldSubscription
- Tesco admits a £250m overstatement of profits
- Morrisons participation in deals ‘too high at over 40%’Subscription
- Morrisons: will its pricing strategy pay off in the end? Subscription
- Scotland votes No: Industry reaction
- Look who's talking: Lidl opens upSubscription
- Ex-Morrisons top chef Neil Nugent aims to stay in grocery
Recent blog posts
Much has been made of incoming Tesco CEO Dave Lewis’ lack of retail knowledge – but you don’t spend 27 years at Unilever without picking up a thing or two about retail.
Pernod is having to change its label so that people realise it is alcoholic.
Morrisons is not alone in making in-store redundancies - and its plans have been a long time in the making.
- Morrisons, cheaper
- Chantler review takes us back to the start
- Vaping not aping
- Morrisons wakes up to the discounters
- E-cigs: Agreement breaks out
- Morrisons' date with destiny
- Up in smoke