Britain’s Biggest Alcohol Brands 2019 report: Generation Sensible?
Millennial moderation seems to be the order of the day. But that doesn’t account for the extra 136 million litres of alcohol sold in the past year
In this downloadable report:
- The truth about millennial moderation, according to our exclusive consumer research
- The drinking habits influencing alcohol sales
- Our guide to the top 100 alcohol brands in UK retail, ranked by Nielsen data: who’s up, who’s down and why
- The brand that could potentially usurp Stella Artois as number one
- 10 brands looking set to break into the top 100 next year