Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
The society today revealed a target to recruit a million new members by the end of 2017
The Central England Co-op said like-for-like sales in convenience stores increased by 6.2% over the period
Wrap said it believed industry action to improve redistribution had reached a “tipping point”
- April 'will serve rates hammer blow to small shops'Subscription
- Unilever announces major plastic packaging recycling plansSubscription
- Food Retailer Group plans to close 12 Budgens storesSubscription
- Asda launches Surplus Swap app to help suppliers cut waste
- Portman Group clears drinks makers over 'down-in-one' linesSubscription
- As inflation hits, Dave Lewis’s love-in with suppliers can’t lastSubscription
- Dairy UK calls for GCA to cover smaller retailers and foodserviceSubscription
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset