Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
IGD launches free workshops to aid reformulationSubscription
The workshops are open to manufacturers and caterers across all categories within the food industry…
The food and drink industry has to step up and keep stressing the huge ramifications not just for the current workforce but for the skills and people it needs in the future too
Sources expect the levy to go through the Commons today and Lords tomorrow, and to receive Royal Assent by 2 May
- Deposit return scheme lambasted by Scottish Wholesale AssociationSubscription
- The Co-op is set to open 12 new food stores in Wales this yearSubscription
- Tesco sets out to capitalise on emerging Chinese wine trendSubscription
- Soft drinks hospital clampdown 'nonsensical' say suppliersSubscription
- American heart journal report raises questions over sweetenersSubscription
- 'Giving up being vegetarian' most complained about ad of 2016Subscription
- Shoppers stressed by Tesco more than Aldi, study revealsSubscription
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset