Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
A study by the BNF warns teenage girls are particularly at risk
The YouGov poll also found most consumers think the plans will be bad for workers
Price recently lost out in the race to become the next chairman of Channel 4
- Tesco completes buyout of Harris + Hoole coffee chainSubscription
- Retailers attack 'desperate' Sunday trading plansSubscription
- Will Jamie turning ‘ninja’ scare the government into a sugar tax u-turn?Subscription
- Asda Carlisle: Grocer 33 store of the weekSubscription
- FoodMaestro's allergies app updated to include sugar infoSubscription
- Tesco to cut more night shifts with new replenishment rotasSubscription
- Tesco-owned NutriCentre sheds 80% of its range in Project ResetSubscription
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset