Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
Tesco to rid supermarket checkouts of that phraseVideoSubscription
Tesco has been nothing if not prolific when it comes to reinventing great British traditions of late – and, no, we’re not talking about Ribena…
Tesco is to call time on the dreaded phrase “unexpected item in the bagging area” as it seeks to give a friendlier feel to its self-service checkouts.
Tesco is to launch a new phase of its Clubcard Boost promotion next week, with a much wider range of products in store involved in the promotions.
- Tesco sugary drinks axe praised by campaigners
- Tesco won't revisit Plymouth Extra planSubscription
- Ribena, Capri-Sun and Rubicon hit by Tesco sugar cullSubscription
- Street food that's a Killer aims for retailSubscription
- Tesco's Future Farmer Foundation enters new phase
- Tesco staff angry over pension changes
- Harris + Hoole founders step back from joint Tesco venture
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates…
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset