Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
Bishy Road in York named best high street for 2015
Surely the biggest priority for government strategy is that it is measurable, realistic and – above all – evidence-based
Sugar tax proposal: industry reactionsSubscription
Leading industry figures react to the House of Commons’ health committee report on childhood obesity
- Tax of 20% on sugary soft drinks urged by MPsSubscription
- Is high street's future any brighter without Mary Portas?Subscription
- Soft drinks category 'taking lead' on sugar reductionSubscription
- Tesco faces possible strike action at distribution hubs
- Tesco to convert Dudley Extra excess space into online dark storeSubscription
- Tesco non-food online shows it’s under-resourced – but that may be part of the planSubscription
- Mary Portas not included in revamped Future High Streets ForumSubscription
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset