Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
Dave Lewis steps into the spotlight at TescoSubscription
If Dave Lewis was feeling the heat today when faced with baying hordes of press and City analysts, he certainly didn’t show it.
Embattled Tesco boss Dave Lewis Dave today set out a three-pronged strategy to rescue the crisis-hit giant.
We round up reaction to Tesco’s interim results and the findings of its accountancy investigation.
- The Tesco crisis: Timeline
- Tesco confirms profit hole of £263m
- MPs urge Defra to step up war on food waste
- Tesco facing a marathon not a sprint as titanic Thursday loomsSubscription
- Reckitt Benckiser sales climb as it cautions on full-year outlook
- Fuller Longer range to be rebranded as Balanced for You by M&SSubscription
- Tesco executives admit they have no idea what's gone on
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates…
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset