Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
Tesco has warned the government that moves to provide more transparency to customers in the wake of the horsemeat scandal…
Retailers claim key pledges under the plan to cut five billion calories from the nation’s diet lack any evidence and could…
The phrase “standing up for hard-working people” is already looking like one of those terrible buzzwords for the next General Election.
- Tesco under investigation by the Serious Fraud Office
- Business rates need a roadmap for reform: BRC
- Tesco to support veterans' charities after signing covenant
- Tesco reveals £3.8m ‘golden hello’ for Dave Lewis
- FareShare chief slams lack of action on food waste Subscription
- Dave Lewis acts to avert Christmas disaster at TescoSubscription
- New Compass Group health strategy pledges to cut calories
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates…
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset