Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
The Labour MP wants other retailers to follow Tesco’s example
Industry and health campaigners react to the legal guidance by the Advocate General over the Scottish government’s plans for minimum pricing
The Scottish government’s plans to bring in minimum unit pricing for alcohol suffered a massive blow this morning after the top legal figure in Europe said the policy was “difficult to justify”.
- One extra gram of salt a day increases obesity risk 30%, new study claims
- Union urges workers to join Tesco's downgraded pension schemeSubscription
- Tesco Project Reset: big bang or softly softly for next phase?Subscription
- Oliver 'confident' David Cameron will reconsider sugar taxSubscription
- Tesco makes concessions in new pension plan but final salary scheme is axedSubscription
- Feet On The Floor for Tesco as it sends head office staff into stores
- Tesco offers customers chance to try before they buy
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates…
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset