Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
MPs have urged the government to reverse millions of pounds of cuts made to industry body Wrap, amid a growing crisis over household food waste.
The anticipation around Thursday’s half-year announcement from Tesco shouldn’t overshadow the importance of taking a long-term view.
Reckitt Benckiser today said it still expected to hit its full-year targets despite “slow market conditions”, with the UK one of its strongest performing operations.
- Fuller Longer range to be rebranded as Balanced for You by M&SSubscription
- Tesco executives admit they have no idea what's gone on
- BRC hires advertising agency to push 'collaborative' image
- Portman Group's new powers on alcohol spark retailer fearsSubscription
- Tesco colleagues and suppliers show support for John ScoulerSubscription
- Tesco Portsmouth Extra: store of the weekSubscription
- Should the Responsibility Deal become law?Subscription
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates…
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset