Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
Efforts by food and drink companies to slash salt in food are helping to save 9,000 lives a year says The Lancet…
Tesco is promising a technology revolution in its London stores next year…
Philip Clarke has insisted it will not put the squeeze on suppliers to try to compensate for falling sales.
- New alcohol policy model slammed as ‘unworkable’
- Pickles promises action on high-street planning and parking
- Tesco preps Hudl 2 in next wave of digital services
- Tesco’s Clarke warns there are ‘no quick fixes’ as sales fall
- Food companies queuing up to show revived GI logo
- Tesco must use its scale for its own goodSubscription
- Branston back on TV after five-year hiatus
Recent blog posts
Time is not something many CEOs can take for granted, especially not in the age of 24-hour news, Twitter feeds and next-generation Hudl tablets…
Economic indicators being reeled out this week don’t make for pleasant reading. Will the festive season bring retailers hope?
The Grocer this week caught a glimpse of food history - Cadbury’s heat-resistant chocolate…
- Positive thinking
- Tesco's Finest hour?
- Tesco rolls the dice
- Miliband's one nation – of shopkeepers
- Pot gets canned
- Destination Watford
- Responsibility adrift