Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
No doubt Tesco scouts will be busy searching for other suitors
Stobart was first awarded the contract with the UK’s biggest retailer in 2012
The first Holland and Barrett store opened in the Dudley Tesco Extra yesterday
- SACN fat probe 'risks excluding raft of key evidence'Subscription
- New BRC chair Richard Baker calls for end to Brexit self-pity
- Asda hires Lidl COO Chris Walker for smaller store revamp
- May's new-look BIS raises big questions about skills and green issuesSubscription
- FSA looks to put end to 'unreasonable' audit requestsSubscription
- Role of fat in Eatwell plate advice splits health lobby in twoSubscription
- Theresa May urged to reassure 100,000 EU nationals working in food & drink
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset