Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
Health-conscious consumers regard products that are the most “natural” as better for them…
Supermarkets may have been throwing millions at price cuts to take on the discounters and reverse sliding market share…
The introduction of complex and confusing new EU regulations on labelling 12 days before Christmas could ruin the festive …
- Litigation firm to fund shareholder legal action against Tesco
- 20% supermarket capacity cut call is 'doomsday scenario'Subscription
- 'Fat Lady singing' for Responsibility DealSubscription
- 20% supermarket capacity cut call is 'doomsday scenario'
- Jim Moseley named acting director general of Food and Drink Federation
- Shoppers lose faith in Tesco due to £263m accounting black holeSubscription
- Fiona Kendrick elected Food and Drink Federation president
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates…
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset