Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
The former shadow health minister said the levy plan failed to tackle added sugar in yoghurt and cordial drinks
Outside the capital most retailers are expected to see reductions when the new rates kick in next April
The Home Office estimates fuel theft costs petrol retailers around £31m annually
- Dunnes Stores draws level with Tesco in IrelandSubscription
- Shoppers want retailers to better flag up low or no-sugar linesSubscription
- Drinks industry angered by late night levy changesSubscription
- Food waste conundrum set for Efra MPs scrutiny
- Food waste coalition urges businesses to do 'much more'
- Tesco execs Bush, Rogberg & Scouler plead not guilty to fraudSubscription
- Sainsbury's inspired by Bake Off with patisserie overhaulSubscription
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset