Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
Consumer confidence in the UK economy has fallen for the first time in six months, according to a new study.
Morrisons has become the first retailer to sign up to the new Responsibility Deal pledge banning any carbonated product in its stores with more than four units of alcohol in a single-serve can.
High streets are experiencing a “retail resurgence” due to the convenience culture sparked by austerity Britain, a government report claimed today.
- A new front in the war on obesitySubscription
- Giraffe co-founders exit the Tesco-owned chain
- Sugar campaign 'has hampered Responsibility Deal salt cuts'
- London supermarkets sign up to anti-obesity pushSubscription
- Tesco: did slow progress on store refresh plan cost Clarke his job?Subscription
- Dave Lewis at Tesco: how experts see the challenges aheadSubscription
- Reckitt Benckiser to pour £100m into healthcare R&D centre in Hull
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates…
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset