Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
Sugar: taxpayer to fund Aussie-style 'shock' adsSubscription
Anti-sugar campaigners are set to launch a wave of shock adverts, funded by the taxpayer…
In September 2011, then Tesco UK boss Richard Brasher announced a £500m onslaught against its rivals, which he claimed…
Thousands of Tesco head office staff began finding out their fate as Tesco pushed ahead with a major cull of management…
- Tacon feared being left 'toothless' without powers to fineSubscription
- Tesco calls in management consultants BCG to oversee drastic range reviewSubscription
- Adjudicator Tacon will get power to fine supermarkets 1% of turnover
- Is this the end of Tesco's store closures?Subscription
- Tesco closures: the full listSubscription
- Responsibility Deal isn't working, say campaigners
- Food and drink industry carbon emissions reduction goal achieved five years early
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates…
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset