Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
Tesco told The Grocer today it was conducting trials at stores in Northern Ireland of a revamped version of Price Promise
Chancellor reveals plans to overhaul business rates system
Tesco boss Dave Lewis has axed one of the three key CSR pledges launched by his predecessor Philip Clarke
- Amazon prices in frozen and chilled food trial prove cheaperSubscription
- Adjudicator Tacon shocked by supplier ignorance of GSCOPVideoSubscription
- Bognor Regis, Prestatyn, Northampton among Britain's best high streets
- Revealed: the chilled and frozen products sold by Amazon in BirminghamSubscription
- Tesco to use bag charge to fund nature, parks and sportsSubscription
- Amazon to offer one-hour delivery on 50 chilled lines in Birmingham Subscription
- Shake-up of rules for food & drink advertising to children planned by CAPSubscription
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates…
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset