Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
The government has dropped plans for a clampdown on the promotion of products high in fat, salt or sugar in stores…
Coca-Cola Enterprises is harnessing the power of social media to find new prototype designs for domestic recycling bins…
The government has revealed that a second wave of suppliers have agreed to sign up to its new hybrid front-of-pack labelli…
- Tesco PurleySubscription
- Tesco’s store plan: More Giraffes and gyms in the pipeline
- Tesco promises more price cuts as profits drop 6%
- Tesco returns to the US with F&F fashion chain
- Dunnhumby buys personalised ad company Sociomantic Labs
- Young People's Panel to help Tesco support younger employees
- Sugar war professor Robert Lustig plans UK lecture tour
Recent blog posts
Tesco is torn between a price war and a store refresh programme. Can it possibly succeed at both?
After all the excitement of the Budget last week, it was time for the alcohol industry to get back in the dock.
Yesterday’s long overdue report by MPs highlights once more the government’s farcical handling of its high street rescue mission.
- Not quite a price war
- Blue sky thinking
- CASH’s smartphone app could be on the money
- Stitch up? Not so much
- A juicy story
- Drinks lobby bashed
- Tesco in the slow lane