Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
Discounters Aldi and Lidl are completely dominating the race for new supermarket space in the UK
The federation has called for a dedicated, industry and government-led food and drink manufacturing council to work in partnership with companies
Westons said it had seen a “step-change” in control and efficiency
- Sugar experts 'furious' at industry link criticismSubscription
- Tesco Direct links with Sportfolio for Rugby World Cup apparel
- Calorie content on alcohol is not easy, industry argues
- Tesco hands most of own-label soft drinks supply to Refresco Gerber
- Lucozade boss elected new BSDA president
- Mike Coupe, Sainsbury's CEO, flies to Giza after Egyptian conviction
- Salt: Lack of action causing thousands of deaths, claims BMJ report
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates…
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset