Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
Tesco’s store refresh programme has been thrown into doubt by the board’s decision to cut £400m from the scheme.
Where do today’s shock announcements from Tesco leave the retailer’s turnaround strategy?
The latest refreshes may target commuters and City types but Tesco says they carry key lessons for its national estate
- Tesco adds Polish deli counter to Ealing Broadway store
- Roger Grosvenor given police award for work on high-abv drinks
- Artificial sweeteners: consumer suspicion on the rise
- Sainsbury's kosher row: don't scapegoat frontline staff
- Tesco launches first tailored 'ultra' c-store in Hammersmith
- As protestors descend on stores what should supermarkets do?Subscription
- Tesco-backed Harris + Hoole to close six branches
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates…
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset