Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
International Alliance for Responsible Drinking is a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to addressing the global public health issue of harmful drinking
A total of 2,656 shops closed on Britain’s high streets over the first six months of 2016
Supermarket prices are “very likely” to rise in the coming months because of the impact of Brexit says John Allan
- Obesity linked to fast food outlets in PHE studySubscription
- Mobile drives boom in online searches for food & drinkSubscription
- Widening the net: who should Adjudicator Tacon tackle next? Subscription
- Ministers prepare wholesale change to Tacon's remitSubscription
- Can ministers afford to leave farmers out of the GCA remit?Subscription
- Tesco executives' trial set for September 2017Subscription
- Tesco to match Argos on more than 8,000 prices this ChristmasSubscription
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset