Daniel Selwood is The Grocer’s food and drink editor, overseeing news coverage of every kind of fmcg, from soft drinks, canned goods and savoury snacks, to pet food, toiletries and alcohol.
He joined the magazine in January 2016 from financial and legal publisher LexisNexis, having previously written on a vast range of topics, including business, taxation, beer, social media and music.
He has an honours degree in journalism and a little grassroots experience of the retail trade: as a teenager, he held a Saturday job in a Sheffield hardware store.
- 01293 610369
366 products across 68 categories will now be judged by our expert panel
The 300g pack will be available in Original Salted and Dry Roasted variants
Backed by a TV ad, the promotion encourages shoppers to find golden crisps in their packs
- 'Fluffier' instant mash from US brand Idahoan comes to UKSubscription
- Waitrose 1 Honey, Cashew & Toasted Coconut Muesli: acid testSubscription
- Fanta Orange reformulated to contain a third less sugarSubscription
- Haribo Smurfs range revamped ahead of new movie
- Lily’s Kitchen appoints Richard Peake as UK commercial directorSubscription
- Homepride push offers Emma Bridgewater collectablesSubscription
- Halewood eyes growth with £50m debt facilitySubscription