Daniel Selwood is The Grocer’s food and drink editor, overseeing news coverage of every kind of fmcg, from soft drinks, canned goods and savoury snacks, to pet food, toiletries and alcohol.
He joined the magazine in January 2016 from financial and legal publisher LexisNexis, having previously written on a vast range of topics, including business, taxation, beer, social media and music.
He has an honours degree in journalism and a little grassroots experience of the retail trade: as a teenager, he held a Saturday job in a Sheffield hardware store.
- 01293 610369
The new TV ad Mountains of Flavour sees Alpine labourers ordering a “Full Alpen” breakfast
The principle will apply to everything from R&D to marketing
Banoffee Caramel and Coffee Caramel will be available from May in a revamped pack design
- McCoy’s Chips backed by Brighton seagulls in new TV adSubscription
- Mr Kipling adds first free-from lines and loaf cakes
- Own Label Awards entrants hailed for focus on health
- Berry and Hollywood unveil NPD ahead of C4’s Bake OffSubscription
- Nestlé to cut 300 UK jobs and move Blue Riband production to Poland
- CCEP unveils TV ad to drive no-added-sugar Capri-SunSubscription
- Rockstar and Baywatch movie team up for on-pack giveaway