Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
Who should carry the can for super-strength ruling? Subscription
The Portman Group blames gaps in the CMO’s recommendations
As foundations for a new campaign go, The Co-op’s seems to be made of stone
A group of 19 drivers employed by DHL Supply Chain based in West Thurrock are being balloted for strike action
- Asda moves up Stonewall list of LGBT-friendly employersSubscription
- Tesco customer satisfaction improves faster than rivalsSubscription
- Eve Henrikson, Tesco on winning the online G33 star orderSubscription
- Shane Meadows directs series of short films for Co-op adsVideo
- Central England Co-operative Christmas like-for-likes up 4.6%Subscription
- Food waste victory as companies pledge to double redistribution
- April 'will serve rates hammer blow to small shops'Subscription
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset