Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
Tesco boss Dave Lewis has axed one of the three key CSR pledges launched by his predecessor Philip Clarke
Amazon is offering the cheapest price on 33 of the 44 chilled and frozen lines introduced in an enhanced Prime Now trial
Adjudicator Tacon shocked by supplier ignorance of GSCOPVideoSubscription
Christine Tacon has admitted in a new video for suppliers that she is “shocked” by their lack of knowledge of the Code
- Bognor Regis, Prestatyn, Northampton among Britain's best high streets
- Revealed: the chilled and frozen products sold by Amazon in BirminghamSubscription
- Tesco to use bag charge to fund nature, parks and sportsSubscription
- Amazon to offer one-hour delivery on 50 chilled lines in Birmingham Subscription
- Shake-up of rules for food & drink advertising to children planned by CAPSubscription
- Tesco culls Carlsberg lines as part of Project ResetSubscription
- CCE saves energy with 'interactive' ICOOL fridgesSubscription
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates…
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset