Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
The crackdown comes in a country which already redistributes 20 times more food to charity than the UK
“There needs to be a shift away from passing the blame on to the consumer and to looking more at the retail and supply chain issues”
A report for The Grocer shows the two discounters have more than 80,000 sq ft of distribution floor space in planning
- Tesco has taken a backward step in dropping food waste reportSubscription
- Jonathan Taylor made north & NI retail director at Tesco
- Tesco food waste figures reveal slight drop, 55,400 tonnes wasted
- Dave Lewis could make over £6.5m a year from pay deal
- New Department of Health plans would require eight fruit and veg portions a day, claims research
- Retailers blast latest Which? 'dodgy deals' claim
- Business secretary Sajid Javid pledges support for small businesses
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates…
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset