Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
Obesity linked to fast food outlets in PHE studySubscription
PHE is due to start a crackdown on calories, salt and satfat focused on the out-of-home sector next year…
Smartphone search for meat and poultry were up 43% in Q3 compared to last year
Never mind farmer concerns does the GCA have bigger fish to fry?
- Ministers prepare wholesale change to Tacon's remitSubscription
- Can ministers afford to leave farmers out of the GCA remit?Subscription
- Tesco executives' trial set for September 2017Subscription
- Tesco to match Argos on more than 8,000 prices this ChristmasSubscription
- Scotland sets sights on healthier out-of-home foodSubscription
- Government calls for evidence on extension of GCA powersSubscription
- Derby, Norwich and Bristol among 'best high street' finalists
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset