Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
PHE offers confidentiality agreements in struggle to get information from OOH businesses
Tesco says the changes “better reflect the way customers shop”
Co-op members to choose next white wine launchSubscription
Retailer plans to launch a new member-inspired white wine in October
- The Co-op to cut 'clutter' in in-store marketing revampSubscription
- Asda withdraws Slimzone range ahead of Slimming World hearing
- Trevor Masters to leave Tesco and trigger international rejigSubscription
- The Co-op looks for 'deeper meaning' of Mother's DayVideo
- Property value of major supermarkets down £6.5bn in two yearsSubscription
- Nestlé chief calls for more regulation in war on obesitySubscription
- Hypermarkets being used as convenience stores, new report finds
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset