Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
Government experts accused of failing to weigh up enough evidence in investigation into official fat guidance
Retailers must stop feeling sorry for themselves over Brexit and accept the public want change, new BRC chairman argues
Walker will be responsible for all its stores under 15,000 sq ft
- May's new-look BIS raises big questions about skills and green issuesSubscription
- FSA looks to put end to 'unreasonable' audit requestsSubscription
- Role of fat in Eatwell plate advice splits health lobby in twoSubscription
- Theresa May urged to reassure 100,000 EU nationals working in food & drink
- Anger as Cameron's childhood obesity strategy is 'delayed until autumn'Subscription
- Health campaigners protest against children's junk food advertising
- Tesco launches first loyalty promo since axing Clubcard BoostSubscription
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset