Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
The retailer said it had taken a “strategic” decision to slow the growth of both businesses.
Announcing a £6.4bn loss, the largest in retail history, Lewis said he was encouraged by a reversal in the fortunes of its Extra stores
Dave Lewis hails Tesco Extra turnaroundSubscription
Lewis claims the stores are now “worth the trip again” and “not the dinosaurs that people made them out to be”
- Dave Lewis quizzed by store manager in YouTube video
- Hidden Tesco story is the Extra turnaroundSubscription
- Tesco Broadband down for most customers
- Iceland looks to move in on Tesco and Morrisons layoffs
- Tesco analysts bullish about prospects despite profit forecastsSubscription
- M&S slashes energy use from ventilation in store cafés
- Tesco chairman attacks EU referendum plans
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates…
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset