Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
Director general Ian Wright claims factory audits are placing an unreasonable burden on supplier
The FDF stopped short of a fully fledged campaign against Brexit
Tesco’s share of the levy will jump from £100,000 to £302,000
- Childhood obesity strategy under threat from Brexit result
- Did the industry, after all, 'sleepwalk into Brexit'?
- Adjudicator: more supplier training in code neededSubscription
- Processed fruit feels squeeze in sugar warSubscription
- Dave Lewis vindicated on Farms brands as Tesco sales riseSubscription
- Dave Lewis has harvested a serious achievement with Farms brands
- Tesco throws weight behind London PrideSubscription
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset