Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
Unite is to ballot Tesco distribution staff over possible stike action in run-up to Christmas
Tesco could look to convert more surplus floor-space to dark stores after Dudley planning application
Black Friday was still two weeks off and Christmas more than six weeks away when Tesco was forced to apologise
- Mary Portas not included in revamped Future High Streets ForumSubscription
- Brands 'seen as healthier than discounter own label'Subscription
- Whole Foods Market urges consumers to boycott Black FridaySubscription
- Dave Lewis will ensure government can't dodge rates issue Subscription
- Tesco Direct deliveries buckle under strain of Clubcard promotion
- Asda suppliers 'facing Reset all over again'Subscription
- Amazon business rates bill is the same as for 15 supermarketsSubscription
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset