Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
Marks & Spencer is being forced to rebrand one of its biggest selling food ranges, Fuller Longer…
How Tesco must wish that everything would go as smoothly as the Strictly Come Dancing event it put on…
The British Retail Consortium has hired an advertising agency to give it an image makeover…
- Portman Group's new powers on alcohol spark retailer fearsSubscription
- Tesco colleagues and suppliers show support for John ScoulerSubscription
- Tesco Portsmouth Extra: store of the weekSubscription
- Should the Responsibility Deal become law?Subscription
- High streets on a knife edgeSubscription
- Make Responsibility Deal law, says new obesity report
- Tesco company secretary Jonathan Lloyd to depart
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates…
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset