Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
Ofcom has called a review of rules limiting the exposure of children to alcohol advertising on TV.
Researchers brought in by the government to study the effectiveness of its Responsibility Deal with the food and drink industry have found there…
There has been a massive surge in local authorities seeking voluntary bans on high-strength alcoholic drinks…
- Grant Shapps exposed by Portas Pilots
- Defra fails to secure soft drink gas emissions data
- Are Courtauld 3 targets to reduce waste too conservative? Subscription
- Independent stores 'should team up on click & collect offers'
- Mary Portas under fire for filming in a non-'Pilot' town
- Soft drinks category shake-up in the works at Tesco and Asda
- Is Asda's community big box space scheme sound?Subscription
Recent blog posts
It’s almost a year since The Grocer reported the Department of Health was bringing in researchers to gather evidence to back up the effectiveness of its under-fire Responsibility Deal…
The Mary Portas road show continues: this week the Queen of the High Street’s Channel 4 show touched down in Margate, featuring yet more cockneys, market traders and claims of TV trickery.
Can high-street tsar Mary Portas see eye-to-eye with Tesco on the future of the British high street?
- Tesco's space race falls to earth
- Chill winds
- Jaded Greens
- Tesco on TV
- A step in the right direction
- Let’s rethink drink
- Never mind horsemeat, we need to talk about GM