Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
Tesco has said it is looking at the possibility of cutting back on multibuy promotions on areas other than fresh salads, as part of its bid to cut food waste.
The artificial sweetener aspartame poses no health risks at currently approved consumption levels, according to a report by the European Union’s food safety watchdog released today.
Dozens of manufacturers have attended the launch of the UK’s first National Centre of Excellence for Food Engineering…
- Report recommends global rollout for DH salt cut strategy
- Tesco tech revolution to kick off in London
- Tesco pledges not to go hard on suppliers
- New alcohol policy model slammed as ‘unworkable’
- Pickles promises action on high-street planning and parking
- Tesco preps Hudl 2 in next wave of digital services
- Tesco’s Clarke warns there are ‘no quick fixes’ as sales fall
Recent blog posts
Time is not something many CEOs can take for granted, especially not in the age of 24-hour news, Twitter feeds and next-generation Hudl tablets…
Economic indicators being reeled out this week don’t make for pleasant reading. Will the festive season bring retailers hope?
The Grocer this week caught a glimpse of food history - Cadbury’s heat-resistant chocolate…
- Positive thinking
- Tesco's Finest hour?
- Tesco rolls the dice
- Miliband's one nation – of shopkeepers
- Pot gets canned
- Destination Watford
- Responsibility adrift