Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
The move comes as CEO Dave Lewis leads a strategy to concentrate on Tesco’s core offer
A giant tennis ball has replaced the ‘O’ on the signs of five of its stores in SW19
With changes in retailer behaviour the challenges have evolved. Here’s our takeout from the annual conference
- Absence of promised GCA powers leaves dairy farmers in the coldSubscription
- Tesco serves up a Heroes breakfast
- Responsibility Deal on way out as government readies new regulationSubscription
- Extension of GCA powers could take years
- New GSCOP probe threatened after BBG survey reveals agreement breachesSubscription
- GCA conference - headline figures conceal lack of changeSubscription
- GSCOP survey reveals Tesco improvement, Iceland troubles
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates…
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset