Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
Tesco has carried out another shake up in its fresh food department, with category director Kris Comerford taking charge of the chilled foods operation.
A leading adviser for Action on Sugar has warned a sugar tax on fizzy drinks would make little difference to obesiy
Tesco’s pioneering move was portrayed as a witch-hunt against childhood favourites
- Tesco to rid supermarket checkouts of that phraseVideoSubscription
- Tesco drops 'unexpected item in bagging area' as it brings in friendlier self-checkoutsVideo
- Tesco widens scope of Clubcard boost in summer push
- Tesco sugary drinks axe praised by campaigners
- Tesco won't revisit Plymouth Extra planSubscription
- Ribena, Capri-Sun and Rubicon hit by Tesco sugar cullSubscription
- Street food that's a Killer aims for retailSubscription
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates…
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset