Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
The campaign against sugar has diverted resources from efforts to reduce salt in food, ministers have been told…
London supermarkets sign up to anti-obesity pushSubscription
Supermarkets in London have agreed to take part in a clampdown on obesity, which could include layouts being changed…
As a report claims Tesco CEO “had to go” because his store turnaround under-delivered, The Grocer looks at how the wheels came off.
- Dave Lewis at Tesco: how experts see the challenges aheadSubscription
- Reckitt Benckiser to pour £100m into healthcare R&D centre in Hull
- Philip Clarke's highs and lows at Tesco: in pictures
- Philip Clarke to depart Tesco: reaction
- Tesco boss Philip Clarke steps down
- Tesco Extra Lincoln targets locals with giant 'tweet wall'
- Tesco to extend click & collect trial to 50 non-store sites
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates…
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset