Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
Tesco’s new CEO Dave Lewis has given the green light for store managers to put more staff hours on the shop floor…
The government’s new high streets minister has acknowledged there has to be “fundamental reform of business rates”…
An app that flips pester power on its head and encourages children to demand healthier food has won a Tesco competition…
- Tesco backs Responsibility Deal's 2017 salt reduction pledges
- Birmingham to diversify retail offer with city centre overhaul
- AB Sugar launches counter-offensive in war on sugar
- Survey reveals Brits are coming round to creepy crawly cuisine
- 5-a-day would cost average family an extra £810 a yearSubscription
- Action on Sugar hits out at ‘flawed’ data on UK sugar intakeSubscription
- Tesco teams up with Diabetes UK and BHF on obesity campaign
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates…
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset