Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
After a policy review lasting more than two years, Labour finally showed its hand in the public health debate last week…
Labour will persevere with pledges under the Responsibility Deal for at least another three years if it wins the election…
Cider manufacturers have been warned they could be next in a growing industry purge of high-strength alcohol products…
- Aldi slammed for stocking energy drinks in new 'health lanes'
- Food waste efforts aren't good enough, says report
- Tesco's new supplier network platform aims to repair damage done
- Government looks set to give Tacon more power to fine supermarkets
- Retail crime and fraud grows sharply, BRC calls for better strategies
- Tesco needs to sort its strategy before BBH can make an impactSubscription
- Tesco and Wieden+Kennedy - a retrospective
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates…
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset