Kevin is The Grocer’s Fresh and Chilled Foods Editor, and oversees coverage of news related to the retail fresh foods sector, including dairy, meat, fish, poultry, fruit & veg and eggs, as well as relevant issues in the agriculture, horticulture and aquaculture industries.
He also assists in production of The Grocer’s annual Dairymen and Meat, Fish & Poultry supplements, writes about food commodities, politics and food regulation, and has appeared as a commentator on both radio and TV on the state of the UK food industry.
Prior to joining The Grocer in April 2014, Kevin wrote about retail financial services for a Financial Times business publication, and began his career as a journalist working for regional newspapers in North Wales.
- 01293 610290
Saucy Fish Co owner is in “great shape”, says CEO Simon Smith
Why the ‘Frankenfood’ factor is set to put a spanner in any special free-trade relationshipSubscription
New exclusive research for The Grocer suggests British consumers aren’t keen on US meat
Burnett left shortly after Christmas, it has emerged
- Sausages: the dosh is in poshSubscription
- Pro-Brexit fishing group warns 'Cod War' could return
- Mini roasts push creates £18.6m meat 'halo effect' says AHDBSubscription
- Industry veteran Peter Hajipieris joins Regal SpringsSubscription
- Young's boss insists business is 'performing solidly'Subscription
- Asda returns to roots with budget Farm Stores brand Subscription
- Icelandic Seachill to be put up for sale 'within weeks'Subscription