Kevin is The Grocer’s Fresh and Chilled Foods Editor, and oversees coverage of news related to the retail fresh foods sector, including dairy, meat, fish, poultry, fruit & veg and eggs, as well as relevant issues in the agriculture, horticulture and aquaculture industries.
He also assists in production of The Grocer’s annual Dairymen and Meat, Fish & Poultry supplements, writes about food commodities, politics and food regulation, and has appeared as a commentator on both radio and TV on the state of the UK food industry.
Prior to joining The Grocer in April 2014, Kevin wrote about retail financial services for a Financial Times business publication, and began his career as a journalist working for regional newspapers in North Wales.
- 01293 610290
Plan will create 370 new jobs in food & drink sector and safeguard 2,000, says Welsh government
BGA CEO Jack Ward said there were “immediate issues” that needed to be addressed, such as access to labour
The brand became embroiled in a media frenzy earlier this month
- Aldi adds five Welsh lamb lines to all North Wales storesSubscription
- Brazilian rotten meat scandal has not affected UK says FSASubscription
- Slavery and seaweed face MSC scrutinySubscription
- Princes to cut sugar as it revamps canned fruitSubscription
- Fresca and Cartama form joint venture for avocado supplySubscription
- Migrant labour fears unfounded, claim government ministers
- First Milk appoints Shelagh Hancock as new CEOSubscription