Kevin is The Grocer’s Fresh and Chilled Foods Editor, and oversees coverage of news related to the retail fresh foods sector, including dairy, meat, fish, poultry, fruit & veg and eggs, as well as relevant issues in the agriculture, horticulture and aquaculture industries.
He also assists in production of The Grocer’s annual Dairymen and Meat, Fish & Poultry supplements, writes about food commodities, politics and food regulation, and has appeared as a commentator on both radio and TV on the state of the UK food industry.
Prior to joining The Grocer in April 2014, Kevin wrote about retail financial services for a Financial Times business publication, and began his career as a journalist working for regional newspapers in North Wales.
- 01293 610290
Growth reflected “outstanding results” in A2’s Australia, New Zealand and Chinese markets
ABP UK MD Tom Kirwan said the UK should resist a reduction in meat production standards in order to target new export markets
Sluggish performance put down to slowdown in Western markets during the second half of 2016
- Banham Poultry farm in Suffolk hit by bird flu control zoneSubscription
- Rare breed Herdwick lamb returns to Booths shelvesSubscription
- Arla puts £4m spend behind Organic Farm Milk rangeSubscription
- Activia relaunch fails to turn around brand's fortunes for DanoneSubscription
- UK to get 'Academy of Cheese' accreditation scheme
- Waitrose to rebrand 'British' meals over lamb sourcing rowSubscription
- Potato growers 'frustrated' over payment deductionsSubscription