Daniel Selwood is The Grocer’s food and drink editor, overseeing news coverage of every kind of fmcg, from soft drinks, canned goods and savoury snacks, to pet food, toiletries and alcohol.
He joined the magazine in January 2016 from financial and legal publisher LexisNexis, having previously written on a vast range of topics, including business, taxation, beer, social media and music.
He has an honours degree in journalism and a little grassroots experience of the retail trade: as a teenager, he held a Saturday job in a Sheffield hardware store.
- 01293 610369
Blushing Berries, Pear & Banana and Pear, Strawberry & Blackberry Yoghurt with Wholegrain Oats are rolling out now
The NPD is free from gluten, wheat and milk
New-look packaging features a bolder ‘healthier snacking’ message
- Coca-Cola Zero Sugar gets £4.5m Tastes More Like Coke pushSubscription
- A sugar-free surprise: why confectionery brands should consider wellbeing warningsSubscription
- Kinder Surprise reveals this Easter’s pink and blue eggs
- Fruittella adds first sugar-free and reduced sugar linesSubscription
- Tayto Group fined £330K after Corby worker loses fingertipsSubscription
- Freddo bar set for 20% price increase as cocoa prices riseSubscription
- Walkers to roll out premium Mediterranean crisps duoSubscription