Daniel Selwood is The Grocer’s food and drink editor, overseeing news coverage of every kind of fmcg, from soft drinks, canned goods and savoury snacks, to pet food, toiletries and alcohol.
He joined the magazine in January 2016 from financial and legal publisher LexisNexis, having previously written on a vast range of topics, including business, taxation, beer, social media and music.
He has an honours degree in journalism and a little grassroots experience of the retail trade: as a teenager, he held a Saturday job in a Sheffield hardware store.
- 01293 610369
Latest HMRC figures show £474m worth of British gin was sold abroad in 2016
Even in an age of obesity, the low-calorie message may misfire
Unilever’s Pure Leaf is a 10-strong lineup of ethically sourced tea
- Hula Hoops targets grown-ups with 'fun' TV adSubscription
- Batchelors Super Noodles takes four flavours into snack potsSubscription
- Stan McCarthy to retire as Kerry Group chief executiveSubscription
- Kit Kat adds peanut butter to bagged Bites rangeSubscription
- SlimFast marks 40th year with Advanced Vitality Shakes range
- PZ Cussons unveils Bayley’s of Bond Street washing brand
- Teapigs reveals trio of functional Feel-Good TeasSubscription