Natalie Brown writes for The Grocer on a freelance basis.
Smirnoff has struck gold. Thanks to premium brand extensions featuring gold leaf and a move into frozen cocktails the vodka brand has become Britain’s fastest growin
From a mobile tuk-tuk bar to free-standing display units featuring everything needed to whip up a cocktail, alcohol brands are pulling out all the stops to stand out on shelf.
While low-alcohol beers and ciders are proving popular, low-alcohol wine is struggling.
- The top 10 global alcohol innovations: in pictures
- Carling is booze's biggest ad spender as investment surges 35%Video
- Size matters: Blossom Hill 'most social' as fans question 50cl launch
- Focus on Personal Care: Can celebrity endorsements help ailing personal care brands?Subscription
- Personal Care Category Report 2014
- Alcoholic Drinks Category report 2014
- Focus on AlcoholSubscription