Natalie Brown writes for The Grocer on a freelance basis.
Confectionery’s best brains are proving their mettle as the market continues to get battered by tectonic societal changes.
As the war on sugar rages, sweet sales are holding up thanks to innovative NPD and marketing
Brands are under fire for cutting pack sizes. How can they persuade the public their products remain great value?
- Butters & spreads: Opportunity knocksSubscription
- Functional food & drink category report 2016
- Free-from category report 2016
- Functional food & drink category report 2016Subscription
- The new normal? Free-from category report 2016Subscription
- Freezer la revolución: Frozen Food Category Report 2016Subscription
- Soft Drinks Category Report 2016Subscription