Natalie Brown writes for The Grocer on a freelance basis.
Brits have slurped up an extra 12 million tonnes of rice & noodles in the past year. What’s driving the growth?
Bristling beards and moustaches are the look of choice for many British men, 45% of whom now sport some kind of facial hair
Is it time to go in hot pursuit of the hirsute?Subscription
With nearly half of British men now sporting some kind of facial hair, razor sales have lost their edge
- Focus on lunchbox 2015Subscription
- Lunchbox category report 2015
- Focus on energy drinks 2015
- Energy drinks category report 2015
- Revealed: Only 25% of men admit their partner does the housework
- Top 10 global launches: from portable loo roll to lemon scented sponges
- TV reigns in household with 94% of ad spend