Natalie Brown writes for The Grocer on a freelance basis.
Powerseed bread, probiotic tea and protein-enhanced milk and cereal… Britain’s everyday favourites have been given an injection…
If sugar is public enemy number one in today’s health-obsessed age, there are a number of ingredients vying for the dubious title…
Functional food & drink category report 2016Subscription
Functional lines are racing to the rescue of the health-conscious but are they getting the spotlight they need?
- The new normal? Free-from category report 2016Subscription
- Freezer la revolución: Frozen Food Category Report 2016Subscription
- Soft Drinks Category Report 2016Subscription
- Has the great sugar cull been enough to rescue kids drinks?
- Pepsi Max Cherry sweetens sales in sugar-battered market
- Bottled water continues to boom as drinkers go posh
- Bottled Water Category Report 2016Subscription