Natalie Brown writes for The Grocer on a freelance basis.
Functional food & drink category report 2016Subscription
Functional lines are racing to the rescue of the health-conscious but are they getting the spotlight they need?
The new normal? Free-from category report 2016Subscription
Innovation is flourishing as free-from options have firmly arrived in the mainstream as a lifestyle choice
Chicken nuggets and fish fingers are against the wall as retailers bring frozen delicacies to the masses
- Soft Drinks Category Report 2016Subscription
- Has the great sugar cull been enough to rescue kids drinks?
- Pepsi Max Cherry sweetens sales in sugar-battered market
- Bottled water continues to boom as drinkers go posh
- Bottled Water Category Report 2016Subscription
- Dairy drinks category report 2016Subscription
- Juice & smoothies category report 2016Subscription