Vince is fmcg editor at The Grocer and covers news of developments in food, drink, entertainment, health & beauty and toys. Contact him with details of new product launches, other innovations and advertising campaigns.
- 01293 610369
Burton’s Biscuit Company is investing almost £15m in its manufacturing sites.
Greene King is extending its booming Hen beer brand with a hoppy pale ale…
Baked goods supplier Fabulous Bakin’ Boys has been acquired by Dutch business Daelmans Group.
- Vita Coco adds lemon flavour coconut water
- Ginsters seeks new head of marketing as Andy Valentine departs
- Multiples boost free-from ranges
- Duerr's rhubarb & custard jam wows home bakers
- Belvita offers Crunchy biscuit for more slow-release energy
- Dolmio & Uncle Ben's get scratch cooking 'recipe bases'
- Sainsbury's takes on branded Easter eggs
Recent blog posts
Research suggests Brits are eating more and more burgers for breakfast. Are we seeing a new trend?
Is the growth in value of the organic market down to people buying more, or simply due to price inflation?
Is Premier Foods about to ditch the ‘Exceedingly good cakes’ slogan from Mr Kipling? Not so fast…
- Pods become hot (and cold) stuff
- A killer opportunity
- Funny Feet, big steps
- Tea feels the strain
- A marvellous year
- Gluten-free futures
- Hail real ale