Vince is fmcg editor at The Grocer and covers news of developments in food, drink, entertainment, health & beauty and toys. Contact him with details of new product launches, other innovations and advertising campaigns.
- 01293 610369
US business Plum Organics – which bought UK babyfood supplier Plum in January – has in turn been acquired by Campbell Soup Company.
Listerine owner Johnson & Johnson has been rapped by advertising watchdogs for claiming brushing alone isn’t enough to keep teeth clean.
Intersnack is hoping kids go wild for the new wild animals joining its Pom-Bear range…
- Strongbow and Lambrini turn to dark side for new fruit ciders
- Peanut allergy study aims to improve food labelling
- Microsoft reveals details of Xbox 360 successor XboxOne
- Thunderbirds toy tie-up is go for Vivid Group
- Esdevium ties up deal for Wallace & Gromit board game
- Chi Drinks launches 'game-changing' new range
- Tesco puts City Kitchen brand on quiches and tarts
Recent blog posts
Something has gone wrong with one of my local c-stores. Every day I pass this shop, which is run by a major retail chain…
Size might not be everything – but it certainly counts for a lot… especially when it comes to action figures.
There may be no smoke without fire – but there’s certainly plenty of fire without smoke in the electronic cigarette market…
- No giraffing matter
- Feeling sorry for Coca-Cola
- Booze blues
- Slipped discs
- A WKD is for life
- Escalating problems
- A new hope for retailers