Vince is buying & supplying editor at The Grocer and covers news of developments in food, drink, entertainment, health & beauty and toys. Contact him with details of new product launches, other innovations and advertising campaigns.
- 01293 610369
Swedish supplier Almondy recently extended its licensed range - which already included products featuring Toblerone and Daim - with fellow Mondelez brands Cadbury and Philadelphia
The meat-free market enjoyed a surge of interest in the wake of the horsemeat scandal but this appears to have been short-lived, with category sales virtually flat.
Walkers has unveiled the six new crisp flavours created by members of the public for its Do Us a Flavour promotion.
- G'Nosh moves into new market with pouched prepared meals range
- The Grocer MAP Awards: one week left to enter
- Polish beer Tyskie one of 100 biggest booze brands
- Spam, spam, spam... and Monty Python popcorn
- Symington's launches Robinsons Jellies, Thorntons baking kitsSubscription
- Egg products traceability boosted by isotope testingSubscription
- Burton's adds Wispa to Cadbury biscuits
Recent blog posts
England’s tears have barely had time to dry and already the World Cup merchandise sell-off is under way.
How does the new Coca-Cola Life compare to its stablemates?
How did The Grocer report on the build-up and aftermath of the D-Day landings in 1944?
- Tesco's sweet spot
- At 10 for One
- It's a small world
- Burgers for breakfast
- Organic food at the crossroads
- Exceedingly good marketing
- Pods become hot (and cold) stuff