Vince is buying & supplying editor at The Grocer and covers news of developments in food, drink, entertainment, health & beauty and toys. Contact him with details of new product launches, other innovations and advertising campaigns.
- 01293 610369
Isotope-based food testing had “real potential” to help verify where food and drink products are from, the FSA said this week
Walkers Market Deli Tortilla Chips: Acid TestSubscription
Walkers has previously struggled to crack the premium snacks market…
Asda Choc Chip Muffin Cheesecake: Acid Test Subscription
A new twist on an established product is a long-established strategy for food developers…
- Premier Foods doubles number of price-marked packsSubscription
- Lake District Cheddar set to be relaunched by Adams FoodsSubscription
- Chobani refused permission to fight Greek yoghurt rulingSubscription
- Soft drink sales tipped to slump as shoppers snub sugar
- FSA food origins study uncovers single labelling issueSubscription
- 2 Sisters Food Group reveals results of urgent FSA audits
- Just days left to enter The Grocer MAP Awards
Recent blog posts
England’s tears have barely had time to dry and already the World Cup merchandise sell-off is under way.
How does the new Coca-Cola Life compare to its stablemates?
How did The Grocer report on the build-up and aftermath of the D-Day landings in 1944?
- Tesco's sweet spot
- At 10 for One
- It's a small world
- Burgers for breakfast
- Organic food at the crossroads
- Exceedingly good marketing
- Pods become hot (and cold) stuff