Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
Haulage giant Eddie Stobbart has held the contract since 2012
The retailer agreed with the CMA last week to tackle misleading promotions
Adjudicator plans to double GCA retail levy to £2m Subscription
Groceries Code Adjudicator Christine Tacon plans to double the levy imposed on grocers to fund her investigation
- Tesco to install defibrillators in 900 stores
- James Martin teams up with Asda to 'cook up fresh approach'Subscription
- Asda agrees to change ‘misleading’ promos as part of CMA dealSubscription
- Where now for Tesco Clubcard in the back to basics era?Subscription
- Tesco revamps Clubcard offer and ends Boost eventsSubscription
- Brexit: whether you agree with Obama or not, it’s time to talkSubscription
- EU smartphone users contribute to British m-commerce boomSubscription
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset