Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
A retailer in the city has successfully taken legal action to have conditions on his licence limiting the sale of high-strength alcohol removed
Like its presenter’s unforgettable stint on Strictly Come Dancing, The Truth About Sugar (BBC1, 9pm, 19 March) made for st…
James Stillwell’s Burrito Kitchen concession will open in Tesco’s Villiers Street store in London, next week
- The alcohol industry should prepare for a bumpy election rideSubscription
- Tesco London division scrapped, absorbed into Tesco South
- Furore over negative Responsibility Deal report continues as DH claims to 'welcome' review
- Department of Health-commissioned alcohol report attacks Responsibility Deal, demands more action
- 'Billion units of alcohol removed' claim is flawed, says reportSubscription
- Over 2000% increase in food bank reliance under Tories, says report
- Tesco caught selling crisps in new healthy checkout lanes
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates…
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset