Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
The latest refreshes may target commuters and City types but Tesco says they carry key lessons for its national estate
Tesco has launched a Polish deli counter at its revamped Metro store in Ealing Broadway, the first of its kind in one of its c-stores.
A supermarket boss has won a police award for his work in targeting the sale of high-strength alcohol…
- Artificial sweeteners: consumer suspicion on the rise
- Sainsbury's kosher row: don't scapegoat frontline staff
- Tesco launches first tailored 'ultra' c-store in Hammersmith
- As protestors descend on stores what should supermarkets do?Subscription
- Tesco-backed Harris + Hoole to close six branches
- Sugar tax supporters must heed Europe’s lessonsSubscription
- Coca-Cola Enterprises creates Share a Coke digital assistant
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates…
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset