Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
Never mind farmer concerns does the GCA have bigger fish to fry?
The government is to consider extending the role of Groceries Code Adjudicator Christine Tacon
Government plans to extend the role of Adjudicator Christine Tacon finally got off the ground this week
- Tesco executives' trial set for September 2017Subscription
- Tesco to match Argos on more than 8,000 prices this ChristmasSubscription
- Scotland sets sights on healthier out-of-home foodSubscription
- Government calls for evidence on extension of GCA powersSubscription
- Derby, Norwich and Bristol among 'best high street' finalists
- Farmers call for further help from GCASubscription
- EXCLUSIVE: Will GSCOP be extended to Booker, Boots and Compass? Subscription
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset