Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
The BRC, FDF and NFU want to “avoid costly and disruptive customs checks, processes and procedures”
Retailers may be forced to bring in Istanbul-style security measures in stores in London, a leading analyst has warned
The course will train suppliers on how to better understand the decisions of Tesco’s commercial teams
- George Wright to take up role of Tesco commercial directorSubscription
- Tesco, Western Road, Montrose: Grocer 33 store of the weekSubscription
- PHE meets wall of silence over out-of-home nutritional dataSubscription
- Tesco overhauls beers, wine and spirits to give more space to craft and own labelSubscription
- Co-op members to choose next white wine launchSubscription
- The Co-op to cut 'clutter' in in-store marketing revampSubscription
- Asda withdraws Slimzone range ahead of Slimming World hearing
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset