Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
In the line of fire are the NHS, the WHO, Action on Sugar and more. Yet Wright is full of praise for others
Advertising to kids facing tough new clampdownSubscription
The Department of Health is planning to clamp down on advertising to children…
Tesco’s Dave Lewis knows in-store traffic will fuel a return to growth
- M&S commissions study into protecting stores from climate change
- Tesco scraps Fuel Save scheme after just 16 months
- Tesco expands food redistribution scheme
- Tesco ends Fred's Food Construction format
- Tesco unveils customised Wimbledon stores
- Adjudicator conference 2015: 10 key lessons we learnedSubscription
- Absence of promised GCA powers leaves dairy farmers in the coldSubscription
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates…
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset