Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
UK consumers are being won round by supermarket efforts to sell so-called ‘wonky’ fruit & veg
Retail leaders have landed one of the biggest blows from either side
Sir Terry Leahy, Justin King and Marc Bolland warn of impact on prices and inflation
- Eatwell Guide branded 'timebomb' by doctors allianceSubscription
- Iceland teams up with mum vloggers for major new marketing pushSubscription
- Action on Sugar calls for health warnings on fizzy drink adsSubscription
- Dragons' Den winner teams with engineers in war on sugarSubscription
- Waste Not Want Not: major new Grocer campaign to fight food waste
- Tesco's Community Food Connection is helping to reduce waste
- Two million tonnes of food wasted a year in grocery supply chain
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset