Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
Report by Europol claims that criminals are turning away from traditional sources of crime to food and drink
Dave Lewis has told Tesco’s employees they “must speak up” if they suspect misconduct in its trading relationships with suppliers
The amount of retail floorspace covered by LED lighting is set to at least double by 2020, according to a new survey…
- Traffic light label reactions studied by Co-operative GroupSubscription
- Shop floor management shakeup will see more Tesco staff in storeSubscription
- Fruit juice given clean bill of health for 5 a day by experts
- "Demonisation" of sugar having real impact on consumer
- Sugar totals in energy drinks labelled "disgraceful"
- Tesco has '75% chance' of successful recovery, report claims
- Mondelez's Mary Barnard on Cadbury, Bournville and Creme Eggs Subscription
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates…
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset