Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
Landlords should be forced to give up property to pave the way for redevelopment opportunities…
We don’t want people to think of Waitrose as just a supermarket for the Home Counties. We’ve had to battle against the expectation…
Tesco is trialling new layouts in 50 stores as part of chief executive Dave Lewis’ Project Reset…
- Jamie Oliver's soft drink tax petition set to hit 100,000 signatures by tonight
- Sainsbury's launches apprenticeships for young farmersSubscription
- Former Sainsbury's buyer writes GSCOP advice bookSubscription
- Can the Jamie Oliver effect force a sugar tax about-turn?Subscription
- Food waste disclosure Bill to be launched by MP Kerry McCarthySubscription
- EU minimum pricing guidance: trade and campaigners react
- Scottish minimum alcohol pricing plan branded 'difficult to justify' by EU legal chief
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates…
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset