Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
Tesco appears slow to have woken up to the threat posed by the discounters, at least as far as Lidl is concerned
An article claiming to challenge the notion that lack of exercise causes obesity has been corrected
The crackdown comes in a country which already redistributes 20 times more food to charity than the UK
- Food waste: don't blame consumers, expert tells retailersSubscription
- Aldi and Lidl move to front in distribution space race
- Tesco has taken a backward step in dropping food waste reportSubscription
- Jonathan Taylor made north & NI retail director at Tesco
- Tesco food waste figures reveal slight drop, 55,400 tonnes wasted
- Dave Lewis could make over £6.5m a year from pay deal
- New Department of Health plans would require eight fruit and veg portions a day, claims research
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates…
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset