Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
Fruit juice companies are set to launch a major fightback against attacks from the health lobby…
Tesco’s click & collect service is “back on track” after delays sparked anger among customers…
The drinks industry has smashed the target of removing one billion units of alcohol from the shelves two years early, according to figures released today.
- CASH survey finds half of pizzas contain 6g of salt
- Household: posh brands clean up in household categorySubscription
- OTC: flu remedies catch a cold in mild winterSubscription
- Laundry: Comfort flies as sector goes soft on scentsSubscription
- Ninth Tesco employee suspended
- Tesco adds teams of little helpers to pack bags in the run-up to Christmas
- Let’s get ready to rumbleSubscription
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates…
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset