Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
Instead of suppliers being faced with tonnes of wasted products, Tesco decided to lower prices
Government will stick with the recommended weekly unit intake of 14 units for both men and women
Consumers continue to place more importance on fat than sugar content despite the war on sugar, a new survey suggests
- Non-EU exports of UK food & drink soar 14%Subscription
- Food businesses ahead of Environment Agency recycling targetsSubscription
- Childhood obesity strategy: what can industry expect next?Subscription
- Tesco extends same-day click & collect with added chargesVideoSubscription
- Asda gets new smart mobile coupon system from O2Subscription
- Tesco angers Scottish strawberry shoppers with flag switch
- High streets minister wants to track down Best Shop on Twitter
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset