Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
Tesco is set to re-enter the US market, with its fashion chain F&F aiming to conquer the states as part of its global expansion plans.
Tesco-owned data giant Dunnhumby has bought Berlin-based global advertising technology firm Sociomantic Labs…
Tesco has set up an advisory panel of some of its brightest young employees…
- Sugar war professor Robert Lustig plans UK lecture tour
- Forget bogofs! Food waste is a scandal of poverty and hunger
- Is House of Lords wasting its energy in berating bogofs? Subscription
- Tesco plots food-to-go stores in London
- Tesco marketing boss Matt Atkinson ‘sidelined’
- Tesco shake-up plan sparks staff backlash
- The Healthy High Streets campaign is well-defined and positive
Recent blog posts
After all the excitement of the Budget last week, it was time for the alcohol industry to get back in the dock.
Yesterday’s long overdue report by MPs highlights once more the government’s farcical handling of its high street rescue mission.
Phil Clarke stopped well short of launching a fully-fledged attack on the discounters snapping at Tesco’s heels this week…
- Blue sky thinking
- CASH’s smartphone app could be on the money
- Stitch up? Not so much
- A juicy story
- Drinks lobby bashed
- Tesco in the slow lane
- Christmas cheer sought