Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
New HFSS ad rules to cover all children under 16Subscription
The self-regulatory rules cover online and social and bring all non-broadcast media closer to TV ad rules
The new guidance follows the government’s response to the Which? super-complaint on misleading pricing practices in the grocery sector
The Treasury has paused for breath before it reveals the full extent of the sugar tax
- Government publishes plans for Soft Drinks Industry LevySubscription
- Soft drinks sugar levy stays - but legislation is postponedSubscription
- Soft drinks sugar levy 'divides industry', survey showsSubscription
- Asda and Morrisons quartet team up to provide GSCOP adviceSubscription
- Rising fuel and transport costs have hit consumers reports AsdaSubscription
- Tesco employs 15,000 extra shop floor workers for Christmas Subscription
- Jamie Oliver sugar tax impact studied for levy support evidence
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset