Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
FareShare chief slams lack of action on food waste Subscription
Just half a dozen companies in the food industry have introduced effective systems to divert food destined to become waste…
Tesco boss Dave Lewis is introducing emergency measures to try to save Tesco from a Christmas trading disaster…
Compass Group has pledged to remove 50 million calories from meals by 2020 in a new strategy it said would help “fight obe…
- Dave Lewis steps into the spotlight at TescoSubscription
- Tesco boss Lewis sets out three-pronged turnaround planSubscription
- Tesco results: what the analysts say
- The Tesco crisis: Timeline
- Tesco confirms profit hole of £263m
- MPs urge Defra to step up war on food waste
- Tesco facing a marathon not a sprint as titanic Thursday loomsSubscription
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates…
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset