Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
Ailing giant calls in Boston Consulting Group to make huge SKU cuts, which will be finalised by the end of August
Government move to push powers through parliament comes just days after call in PMQs
Is this the end of Tesco's store closures?Subscription
What Goldman Sachs called “capacity exit” has come to pass, but the question remains, has Tesco done enough?
- Tesco closures: the full listSubscription
- Responsibility Deal isn't working, say campaigners
- Food and drink industry carbon emissions reduction goal achieved five years early
- The 100 day warSubscription
- Deal or no Deal? Labour outlines its public health plans
- Labour to carry on with obesity pledges if it comes into powerSubscription
- Cider suppliers on alert as Portman Group issues 9% lager banSubscription
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates…
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset