Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
Health groups pushing government officials for reassurance at meeting with Treasury officials…
The inquest begins into whether industry leaders did enough to make the case against a leave vote…
The proportion of suppliers trained in the Groceries Code has improved but more than two thirds have still not received an…
- Processed fruit feels squeeze in sugar warSubscription
- Dave Lewis vindicated on Farms brands as Tesco sales riseSubscription
- Dave Lewis has harvested a serious achievement with Farms brands
- Tesco throws weight behind London PrideSubscription
- Has the government struck a secret deal over sugar cuts with industry?
- AOS accuses industry of blunting sugar reduction plansSubscription
- Christine Tacon to hold 'supplier only' conference talksSubscription
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset