Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
As the government continues to box itself into a corner, the prospect of that mother of all u-turns remains in the shadows
Asda Carlisle: Grocer 33 store of the weekSubscription
Throughout January we’ve had lots of 50p lines across a whole range of essentials
A paid-for rival to PHE’s free sugar app claims to offer consumers a much more sophisticated way of cutting down
- Tesco to cut more night shifts with new replenishment rotasSubscription
- Tesco-owned NutriCentre sheds 80% of its range in Project ResetSubscription
- Tacon charges Tesco £1m for code investigationSubscription
- Tesco increases hourly basic rate of pay but cuts overtimeSubscription
- Adjudicator Tacon trains sights on fees for shelf positioningSubscription
- Tacon category probe captaincy to stir up new hornet's nestSubscription
- Tesco reveals plans to scrap 24-hour opening at 76 stores Subscription
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset