Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
Ofcom has called a review of rules limiting the exposure of children to alcohol advertising on TV.
Researchers brought in by the government to study the effectiveness of its Responsibility Deal with the food and drink industry have found there…
Phase 3 targets for 2015 are too conservative given the progress achieved since 2005, say anti-waste campaigners. Is that …
- Grant Shapps exposed by Portas Pilots
- Defra fails to secure soft drink gas emissions data
- As minimum pricing is ditched, authorities seek booze bans
- Tesco kicks off exclusive content on Clubcard TV
- Is Asda's community big box space scheme sound?Subscription
- Soft drinks category shake-up in the works at Tesco and Asda
- Mary Portas under fire for filming in a non-'Pilot' town
Recent blog posts
It’s almost a year since The Grocer reported the Department of Health was bringing in researchers to gather evidence to back up the effectiveness of its under-fire Responsibility Deal…
The Mary Portas road show continues: this week the Queen of the High Street’s Channel 4 show touched down in Margate, featuring yet more cockneys, market traders and claims of TV trickery.
Can high-street tsar Mary Portas see eye-to-eye with Tesco on the future of the British high street?
- Tesco's space race falls to earth
- Chill winds
- Jaded Greens
- Tesco on TV
- A step in the right direction
- Let’s rethink drink
- Never mind horsemeat, we need to talk about GM