Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
Police chiefs claim they are on the verge of winning major supermarket backing for a national clampdown on super-strength …
This week’s controversial WHO report calling for a 50% reduction in sugar intake is likely to add to consumer confusion…
Wrap has slammed food and drink companies for making “pitifully slow” progress on waste prevention…
- MPs bemused at lack of cash trail for Portas Pilots
- Asda & Tesco: 'our carbon cuts are saving suppliers cash'
- Business rates: will the door really open for a shake-up?Subscription
- Sugar tax could tackle soaring obesity, says chief medical officer
- Business rates not fit for purpose, BIS committee finds
- Tesco helps raise £10m for Diabetes UK
- Tesco calls on businesses to help young people find work
Recent blog posts
Yesterday’s long overdue report by MPs highlights once more the government’s farcical handling of its high street rescue mission.
Phil Clarke stopped well short of launching a fully-fledged attack on the discounters snapping at Tesco’s heels this week…
The BRC’s ideas on reforming business rates have certainly produced a few curveballs - but will they fly?
- CASH’s smartphone app could be on the money
- Stitch up? Not so much
- A juicy story
- Drinks lobby bashed
- Tesco in the slow lane
- Christmas cheer sought
- The holy grail