Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
The Treasury has delayed a consultation over implementation of the controversial sugar levy on soft drinks
The FSA has promised to remove the barriers to food redistribution caused by “nanny state” date-marking policies
The healthy giveaway has been welcomed by the British Heart Foundation
- One month on, Brexit means…uncertainty
- Can Brexit be a new start for food policy?
- Is the wonky veg revolution happening at last?
- Health campaigners turn fire on salt and fat in supermarket dipsSubscription
- Asda income tracker reveals extra £12 of disposable incomeSubscription
- Number of full-time retail jobs in fastest fall in two yearsSubscription
- Holland & Barrett is a sound supplement for Tesco’s healthSubscription
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset