Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
Analysts expect good news as well as bad in Wednesday’s results
M&S has launched a new system called Cheetah to slash energy use from ventilation used at kitchens in its stores…
John Allan warns major businesses will move overseas if faced with uncertainty
- Tesco pension changes to be fought by union
- Sunday trading survey shows support for all-store openingsSubscription
- Dave's Big Six a far harder sell than Leahy's Steering Wheel
- Cadbury: 'Instagram has trebled views for our online ads'Subscription
- 'Huge' business rate hikes loom for large stores
- Dave Lewis ditches Tesco Steering Wheel in favour of Big SixSubscription
- Tesco buys up remaining stake in Euphorium Bakery
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates…
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset