Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
Will the revamped Future High Streets Forum prove any more effective now that Mary Portas has left the picture?
Embattled soft drinks makers this week released new figures showing they are leading the way on efforts to reduce sugar
Unite is to ballot Tesco distribution staff over possible stike action in run-up to Christmas
- Tesco to convert Dudley Extra excess space into online dark storeSubscription
- Tesco non-food online shows it’s under-resourced – but that may be part of the planSubscription
- Mary Portas not included in revamped Future High Streets ForumSubscription
- Brands 'seen as healthier than discounter own label'Subscription
- Whole Foods Market urges consumers to boycott Black FridaySubscription
- Dave Lewis will ensure government can't dodge rates issue Subscription
- Tesco Direct deliveries buckle under strain of Clubcard promotion
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset