Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
Supermarket bosses will next month need to explain what they are doing to reduce the UK’s food waste mountain
Coalition is headed by Tesco boss Dave Lewis, who calls on supermarkets to set waste reduction targets
They face charges of fraud by abuse of position and false accounting, which carry maximum sentences of 10 years and seven
- Sainsbury's inspired by Bake Off with patisserie overhaulSubscription
- Trussell Trust and Community Shop link to fight food povertySubscription
- Carrot or stick? MPs face a big food waste conundrum
- Tesco drops minimum order charges for online shoppers
- Minimum Unit Pricing backed by Brits, PHE survey revealsSubscription
- Tesco has made 'significant progress' on GCA, reports TaconSubscription
- Wrap announces further 30 signatories to Courtauld 2025 plan
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset