Ian covers Tesco and Asda among the major retailers, as well as suppliers including Unilever, P&G and Coca Cola. He's also our go-to guy for all issues related to health.
- 01293 610265
BSDA says move flies in the face of industry efforts to slash sugar content
The report claims artificially sweetened beverages are associated with increased stroke or dementia risk
The campaign by Gourmet Burger Kitchen received 195 complaints for allegedly being offensive to vegetarians and vegans
- Shoppers stressed by Tesco more than Aldi, study revealsSubscription
- Tesco Knocknagoney Road, Belfast: Grocer 33 store of the weekSubscription
- Snap General Election could scupper the sugar levySubscription
- Tesco offloads opticians business to Vision ExpressSubscription
- Tesco slashes prices on number of fresh fruit & veg productsSubscription
- The big six issues facing TescoVideoSubscription
- Co-op launches multichannel campaign directed by Shane MeadowsVideoSubscription
Recent blog posts
There could be no doubt about Philip Clarke’s passion for Tesco and his commitment to turning its fortunes around.
It was good to see MPs in their droves yesterday backing the BRC’s call for a fundamental overhaul of business rates
Traffic-light labelling appears to have fizzled out. Will we ever achieve a universal system?
- Rates reform dashed
- Sugar - a taxing issue
- Tesco's war on many fronts
- Responsibility Deal needs a big picture
- Mixed messages on sugar
- Digital in vogue
- A changing mindset