Julia is managing editor of The Grocer.
- 01293 610257
The Food Standards Agency has come under attack for deciding not to ‘name and shame’ retailers and suppliers in a major food safety survey on supermarket chicken.
The UK needs a radically new approach to food and farming policy if it is to tackle the major food challenges of our time, such as food…
The first ever Freedom Food-certified farmed rainbow trout has gone on sale in Sainsbury’s this weekend…
- Salmon supplier Burren lands Harrods contract
- Welsh lamb set to break into Chinese market
- Wyke Farms continues 100% Green drive with water plant
- Beef prices set to regain momentum globally says Rabobank
- Dairy Crest teams up with Fonterra for Davidstow whey venture
- Voluntary code on the cards for UK beef industry: Eustice
- Müller UK boss Ronald Kers promoted to group CEO
Recent blog posts
Developing the right technological solutions to help tackle food waste is just the first step…
What do food producers and suppliers need to know about online retail?
What can the food and drinks sector expect from the new European Parliament?
- The £1 milk club
- Pastures new
- The food price dilemma
- Horsegate laid bare
- The NCA opportunity
- A lapse in judgement
- Pork chop shock